- Accepted Papers will be Published in IJGTI (Impact Factor: 0.5)
- Help Desk Numbers: ......... (+91) 8652585915 / 9029092081
Welcome to ICGTI 2015
Rizvi College of Engineering, Mumbai, India Organizes the Fourth International Conference on "Global Technology Initiatives" on 29th & 30th March 2015. The core purpose of the conference is to promote technological innovation and excellence and to focus on trendsetting initiatives in the field of technology. Engineering is about solving problems of the society for the benefit of the society. Beyond catalyzing changes in what we do, technology affects how we think. The conference intends to focus on the technological innovations that promote inclusive growth.
We invite the researchers, educators, managers and students to attend this conference to network with peer groups to exchange views on research activities, case studies, shedding light on the theory or practice of engineering, technology, or innovation under the overall conference theme, "Global Technology Initiatives".
Theme : Discovering secrets of the activities of the system which may be a product/software/circuit/structure/ machine/ by reverse-engineering and/or reproducing the system by forward simulating the activities.
Engineering involves designing, manufacturing, constructing, and maintaining of products, systems, and structures.
Reverse engineering is very common in diverse fields such as software engineering, automotive, consumer products, microchips, chemicals, electronics, mechanical designs, structural design and many more..
Reverse engineering helps :
- To Create representations of the system in another form or a higher level of abstraction
- To Identify the system's components and their interrelationships
- To learn how machine/system was built and how it works
- To avoid catastrophic failure in civil engineering
- To have variation in the source code in software engineering
- To reduce product development time
- To design a product/system/software when there is inadequate documentation of the original design or when the original manufacturer no longer exists.
- To improve product performance and features, to gain competitive benchmarking methods.
- To duplicate an existing part by capturing the component's physical dimensions, features, and material properties
Simulation is the imitation of the operation of a real-world process or system over time.
Simulation refers to the application of computational models to the study and prediction of physical events or the behavior of engineered systems. The development of computer simulation has drawn from a deep pool of scientific, mathematical, computational, and engineering knowledge and methodologies. With the depth of its intellectual development and its wide range of applications, computer simulation has emerged as a powerful tool, one that promises to revolutionize engineering and science. Simulation-Based Engineering systems range from microelectronic devices to automobiles, aircraft, and even the infrastructures of oilfields and cities. It fuses the knowledge and techniques of the traditional engineering fields—electrical, mechanical, civil, chemical, aerospace, nuclear, biomedical, and materials science—with the knowledge and techniques of fields like computer science, mathematics, and the physical and social sciences.
In association with
International Journal of Global Technology Initiatives (IJGTI)
ISSN (Print) : 2277-6591
ISSN (Online) : 2320-1207
Impact Factor : 0.5
All the recommended papers in the conference will be published in the International Journal of Global Technology Initiatives.